Just because a Pokémon game’s credits have rolled doesn’t mean it’s actually over. Far from it, in fact, and that also rings true for the latest entries, Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon. There’s a wealth of content to explore in post-game Alola, and a new guide is on the way to help players uncover every nook and cranny.
The Pokémon Company International’s Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon: The Official Alola Region Pokédex & Postgame Adventure Guide is a 384-page tome that’s currently up for pre-order on Amazon. It will be available in both a standard and hardcover collector’s edition when it arrives on February 28, 2017.
Here’s some of what the guide contains, for anyone comparing it to the guide that came out along with the game:
• A postgame guide for the adventures awaiting you—the perfect companion to go along with your Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon: The Official Alola Region Strategy Guide
• Data for the Alola region Pokémon
• Exclusive creator interview
• Helpful info on each Pokémon’s moves, Ability, location, stats, and Evolutions
• Lists of TMs, items, Berries, and Z-Crystals—including where to find them
Joseph Luster is the Games and Web editor at Otaku USA Magazine. You can read his webcomic, BIG DUMB FIGHTING IDIOTS, every week at subhumanzoids. Follow him on Twitter @Moldilox.